Dr. Charles Albers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Albers?

Caring and concern

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I was having a reaction to the tape dressing after surgery and he fit me in the minute I called in order to address the issue. Very nice and comforting demeanor and shows genuine concern for his patients .

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Dr. Albers has a deep passion for women who are afflicted with breast cancer. He treated me as an individual with my own set of concerns taken to heart. He seemed to be as compassionate for me as if I were his own relative and took the time to answer all of my questions and to reassure me if I expressed any fears. Other than having an incision, I couldn't even tell by looking at my breast that I had surgery. There was no deformity in the appearance of my breast. The day following surgery, he called me personally after his staff had left the office and told me the results of my pathology and was genuinely concerned about my post operative results.

Posted on April 16th, 2012

Dr Albers is very kind, compassionate and efficient. He took excellent care of me!

Posted on December 28th, 2011

I cannot recommend this doctor. I was pushed into surgery by him and his nurse navigator. He is supposed to be a breast specialist. I gave my permission for only a lumpectomy and a sentinel lymph node biopsy. I woke up when he leaned over my bed and said in a very loud voice, "the sentinel node was positive." He turned and walked away. I was left wondering what that meant. When I tried to get my arm unwrapped from the sheet a nurse came in an said, "don't pull the drain out!" I didn't know I had a drain. I found out weeks later from another doctor that I had had an axillary dissection! He never told me that he did that. I got an infection that lasted 6 - 7 weeks. He was on vacation. Then I had a large seroma in the breast at the primary site. I live with the fear that I will wake up with lymphedema. I can never fly again. This doctor's bedside manner is nonexistent. He gives me about three minutes of his time at an appointment. He only works one day per week at the office. He doesn't want to answer my questions. He finally admitted that the numbness in my arm is "probably" permanent. I will not be going back to see him again.

Posted on January 17th, 2017