A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Albrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albrecht
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Albrecht Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Albrecht, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albrecht graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Albrecht has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Herbert Albrecht MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Albrecht practice?
- Dr. Charles Albrecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Albrecht practices Therapeutic Radiology near Clifton Springs, NY.
See Clifton Springs Radiologists.