A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Albrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albrecht
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albrecht Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Albrecht, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albrecht graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Albrecht has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Herbert Albrecht MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Albrecht practice?
- Dr. Charles Albrecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Albrecht practices Therapeutic Radiology near Clifton Springs, NY.
See Clifton Springs Radiologists.