A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Alex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Alex is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Alex, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alex graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Alex has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- RML Health Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alex MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Alex practice?
- Dr. Charles Alex has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Alex practices Pulmonary Disease near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Maywood Pulmonologists.