A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Alex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Alex is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alex
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Alex Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Alex, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alex graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Alex has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- RML Health Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alex MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Alex practice?
- Dr. Charles Alex has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Alex practices Pulmonary Disease near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Maywood Pulmonologists.