A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Alex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Alex is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Alex, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alex graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Alex has 5 hospital affiliations:
- RML Health Specialty Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alex accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Alex practice?
Dr. Charles Alex practices Pulmonary Disease near Hines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
See Hines Pulmonologists.