A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Alexander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Charles Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Surgeons.