A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Alexander practice?
Dr. Charles Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Family Medicine, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Surgery near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pico Rivera Surgeons, Pico Rivera Orthopedic Surgeons, and Pico Rivera Family Physicians.