Dr. Charles Alexander MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

August 26th, 2015
COURTEOUS STAFF.DIDN'T WAIT MORE THAN 20MINS TO SEE A PA. GOT MY X RAY DIAGNOSED AND A SHOT ALSO A PRESCRIPTION AND WAS OUT ALL WITHIN AN HOUR. ONLY COMPLAINT IS A VERY SMALL WAITING ROOM.

March 19th, 2014
Surgey Fractured Tibula
The Doctor has a sense of humor! Very Busy Schedule. He has an excellent staff supporting his busy schedule

December 21st, 2013
THIS GUY IS NOTHING BUT A DRUG DEALER
If there was anything less than one star I would give it to him. This guy seriously needs to have his medical license revoked PERMANANTLEY!!! I don't know where to start, I went to his office for hip pain after a three hour wait his staff took an X-ray that looked blurry and frankly outdated, he performed a crappy physical exam and asked about my past medical history, when I told him I have anyuresms in my brain that a neurosurgeon is monitoring he said "well it looks like your waiting to have a stroke" I found that horrible to tell someone, he has the worst bedside manner. He a also said by looking at my x-ray he took that the source of my pain was not a bone issue I in turn replied by saying well I guess I should see a pain specialist he then became nasty just because I dared to say something, looking back he got mad because if I go somewhere else that's money he loses so he felt dumb for confessing that. He would not stop trying to talk me into a hydrocortisone shot and Vicodin. The way he was pressuring me to take Vicodin you would have that he was a salesman for the company, he also made no mention of further testing such as an MRI or CT scan he recommended all of this based off his play school X-ray. His staff also tried to intimidate when I opened the door to let myself out they asked me to go back in the room and wait for a shot after I told them I didn't want it. In conclusion if you value your life DO NOT SEE HIM!!!please listen.

October 23rd, 2013
Unprofessional at its Pinnacle
The most unprofessional MD I have ever met. Strictly no class

May 23rd, 2013
Short tempered impatient doctor
The Dr. was an hour late. Once I saw him he was very short and hostile with his questions. He seemed to want to fix every thing with surgery and if surgery was not an option he felt he had no advice to give. Unhelpful short tempered Dr.

March 26th, 2013
Although Dr. Alexander is a good doctor, I agree with others that his staff, especially front desk, has gone downhill. Too much change over, and person at right window is not cheerful, nor very friendly. Most of the time they seem to not care about the patients at all.

November 9th, 2012
for a lack of a better word this is a very "ghetto" office. it's located in a strip mall next to a laundry mat and run down pupaseria. Dr. Alexander was nice enough but he missed the mark completely with my diagnosis. He never took new x-rays of my arm/hand and only went off the ones sent by the hospital which meant he missed a dislocation and crushed bones that i had in my hand. The cast they gave me was plaster. In all seriousness it looked like a cast from the 70's. Even after my cast was off he took another x-ray and deemed me healed. I will now have to have corrective surgery which may or may not alleviate the pain I have or restore normal function. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

October 13th, 2011
Do Not Go To This Doctor !!!
My 16 year old daughter was referred to Dr. Alexander for a left hip injury. After getting the insurance approval it took 1 1/2 months just to get an appointment.On the day of the appointment the receptionist said the Doctor would be atleast 30 minutes late due to an emergency surgery. We could wait, leave and come back or reschedule. We decided to wait after waiting 6 weeks just for this appointment. Then the office manager refused to let me daughter see the doctor because I did not bring her medical insurance card. I had mine, which she is under my insurance, I offered to fax them a copy or come back before they closed with her card. I even offered to go online a print a tempory card from the insurance company. They refused. Then I said forget the insurance I will pay cash for todays visit. Then they said it was illegal for them to accept cash. At that point I left. They had a signed statement from me stating that I would pay if the isurance did not, they had the insurance referral and the insurance authorization dated the day before. There was noway they would not get paid and after waitng 6 weeks for the appointment their attitude and patient care is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Do not seem to care at all that their patients are in pain and waited months just to get in to see them. Got ahold of the insurance company and got an appointment the next day with a Dr. Robert Bohr. Did not have to wait months for an appointment!!!