Dr. Charles Allran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2011
Dr. Allran is an excellent physician and surgeon. Bedside manner is above and beyond any surgeon I have ever seen in the past. Have talked with others who have had surgery by him and their experience has been the same. He is not quick to operate without finding out exactly what is wrong and that is refreshing. He is the type of surgeon all physicians should be. I am very fortunate to have him for a physician.

August 24th, 2011
Emergency Situation
I was admitted to the hospital on a friday afternoon. The doctor who I was first seeking consult with did not want to admit me at his attending hospital and had wanted me to wait for more rounds of testing. I went to my local hospital and seen my primary physician. He assured me that Dr. Allran and his staff would be able to take care of my emergency procedure. Monday morning, I found myself talking with him and his surgical staff, everybody I encountered at Harrison Memorial Hospital was fantastic. Dr. Allran took the time and accepted me as an emergency work in during his busy schedule. I will be seeing him from now on with any and all surgical needs from this point on. Wonderful job!