A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Alston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Alston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alston graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- Roseland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Clifford Alston MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Alston practice?
- Dr. Charles Alston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Alston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.