Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2017 W 95th St
Chicago, IL 60643
773-779-2800
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great physician  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Alston for a surgical procedure. At the time I had an HMO and he was within the network. He was kind and patient with me and made sure I totally understood my pre-cancerous condition. His staff was also just as friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him.

|  very cordial  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

I have two sets of twins and Dr. Alston delivered both sets, first vaginally and second by c-section, I trust him wholly and always recommend him to friends, my oldest daughter is his patient now.

|  DR ALSTON  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

I LIKE DR ALSTON! HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR! HE DELIVERED MY FIRST CHILD AND HE WILL ALSO DELIVER MY SECOND ONE. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS HAVING AN APPOINTMENT AND STILL HAVING TO WAIT 2 HOURS BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE IS GREAT

|  I love Dr. Alston...He delivered my first son!!!  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Alston. I met him because I miscarried at Roseland, he then became my OB Gyne. I had a poor experience with another Dr. while I was pregnant and remembered how professional he was so I called him and he helped me through pregnancy and delivery. I don't mind waiting on him because he's often running behind on Thursday and Fridays but "he's worth the wait". I just want to add that he's personable and has a great sense of humor. Sheila's Twin33 yrs oldMother of 1

|  show details
Nov 25th, 2010

I did not like this Doctor and no longer visit. Dr. Alston had a do not care attitude when it came to questions I was asking. He was not very patient and i did not like the fact that he invited me into his office to go my test results with his door open for the whole world to hear!!!!! What happen to respecting a person privacy!!!!!

|  GOOD DOCTOR BAD FACILITY  |  show details
by A PATIENT on Jan 28th, 2010

DR. ALSTON IS ONE OF THE BEST PHYSICIAN IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA..BUT HIS FACILTILY IS A MESS ... THEIR RUDE, IMPATIENT, AND MOST OF ALL OF THEM HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE.. I HATE GOING THERE.. BUT WHEN I FINALLY GET TOO THE BACK AFTER ABOUT AN 2HR WAIT ... dR. ALSTON IS VERY NICE, AND FRIENDLY .. SO IT CONFUSES ME.. BECAUSE I HATE GOUNG BECAUSE OF HIS STAFF BUT HIS PRACTICE IS EXCELLENT... SO HE NEED TO FIRE THEN HIRE SOME OTHER PEOPLE ...... LOL