A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Alward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Alward, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alward graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Alward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thompson Alward MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Alward practice?
- Dr. Charles Alward has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Alward practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.