A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Andrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Andrus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Andrus, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrus graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Andrus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Hiram Andrus FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Andrus practice?
- Dr. Charles Andrus has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Andrus practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.