A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Andrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Andrus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Andrus, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrus graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Andrus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Hiram Andrus FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Andrus practice?
- Dr. Charles Andrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Andrus practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.