A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Andrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Andrus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Andrus, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrus graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Andrus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Hiram Andrus FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Andrus practice?
- Dr. Charles Andrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Andrus practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.