A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Andrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Andrus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Andrus, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrus graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Andrus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Andrus practice?
Dr. Charles Andrus practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.