A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Anene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Anene is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Anene, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Anene graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Anene has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Anene practice?
Dr. Charles Anene practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Richboro, PA.
See Bristol Cardiothoracic Surgeons.