A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Anene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Anene is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anene
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Anene, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Anene graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Anene has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Azubuike Anene MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Anene practice?
- Dr. Charles Anene has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Anene practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plattsburgh, NY and Langhorne, PA.
See Bristol Surgeons.