A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Aponte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Aponte is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Aponte has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Arizona Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles G Aponte MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Aponte practice?
- Dr. Charles Aponte has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Aponte practices General Practice near Marianna, FL.
See Marianna Primary Care Doctors.