A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Argoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Argoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Argoff, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Niemann-Pick Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Argoff graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Argoff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Evan Argoff MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Argoff practice?
- Dr. Charles Argoff has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Argoff practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mechanicville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Syosset, NY.
See Mechanicville Neurologists and Mechanicville Pain Management Doctors.