Dr. Charles Aronica DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2016
WELL PLEASED. SENDS YOU TO THE BEST SPECIALISTS THAT HE IS AWARE OF. TAKES HIS TIME AND IS EASY TO TALK TO. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE - I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS!

August 10th, 2015
Very easy to talk to as he is a very relaxed Dr. Doesnt talk above patients head.

November 14th, 2009
Thumbs way down for Dr. Aronica!
It went to see Dr. Aronica for a serious, life-threatening problem. I was not aware of the seriousness. He should have been professional enough to send me straight to a specialist. Instead, after a lengthy 3-minute interview, he prescribed me the exact opposite of what I needed. 5 did as I was told, but everything became more and more complicated. I finally went to a specialist for my needs by myself. The effects of Dr.A's treatment took years to get over. YEARS!!! Not only hard for me, but for my entire family. Some things are out of your league, Dr A, and you should be professional enough to know the difference!In addition his bedside manner is horrendous. He speaks loudly, within a pts earshot, about the patients to the nurses and staff. You just don't do that! When patients come into a physician's, they often don't feel well. They feel vulnerable, exposed, depending on the reason for the visit. Treat them with respect, please?Would I recommend someone to see him? Clearly there is a right physician for everyone, but a "wrong physician" should have his status examined.You caused too much pain Dr. Aronica!