A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ascher-Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ascher-Walsh, Director of Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ascher-Walsh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascher-Walsh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ascher-Walsh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Ascher-Walsh MD is a male Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Ascher-Walsh practice?
- Dr. Charles Ascher-Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ascher-Walsh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgeons and New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.