A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Augenbraun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Augenbraun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augenbraun
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Augenbraun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Augenbraun, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Augenbraun graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Augenbraun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Augenbraun MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Augenbraun practice?
- Dr. Charles Augenbraun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Augenbraun practices Cardiovascular Disease near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Trumbull, CT.
See Norwalk Cardiologists.