A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Augenbraun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Augenbraun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Augenbraun, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Augenbraun graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Augenbraun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Augenbraun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Augenbraun practice?
Dr. Charles Augenbraun practices Cardiovascular Disease near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Norwalk Cardiologists.