A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Augenbraun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Augenbraun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Augenbraun, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Augenbraun graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Augenbraun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Augenbraun MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Augenbraun practice?
- Dr. Charles Augenbraun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Augenbraun practices Cardiovascular Disease near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Trumbull, CT.
See Norwalk Cardiologists.