Dr. Charles Augustus II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Augustus II?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Charles Augustus II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2016

Patient

Awesome is an understatement when it comes to this doctor. He is extremely attentive to his patients, he makes you feel more than just a patient. He makes sure that you're comfortable and at ease. He really is the best. I recommend him to everyone.

December 19th, 2015

Horrible, doesn't take calls, the rude receptionist have to relay messages, doesn't have another nurse when doing vaginal exams, appointments are less than 5 mins after waiting an hour and has not checked my amniotic fluid nor any body parts of my unborn child but his head. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

May 3rd, 2015

this is the best doctor

March 17th, 2015

TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY

DR.AUGUSTUS HAS BEEN IN THE COMMUNITY FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND HAS DELIVERED OVER 8000,00 CHILDREN.I HEAR ON THE STREETS THAT HE LOVE'S TO DO C-SECTIONS BUT THE TRUTH BE TOLD NO DOCTOR LIKES CUTTING INTO ANYONE IN LESS IT'S MEDICALLY NECESSARY DOCTORS DONT GET A EXTRA BONUS FOR C-SECTIONS THEY GET THE SAME AMOUNT,ANOTHER THING SOME WOMEN DONT TELL U THAT THEY HAVE MEDICAL CONDITIONS THAT CAUSES THEM TO GET A C-SEC LIKE HERPES,HIV,GENITAL WARTS,SYPHILIS AND MANY MORE.IT'S SAD THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY WHEN YOU DONT GET YOUR WAY,DR.A IS SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR AND VERY NICE MAN.I'M THANKFUL THAT HE HAS AN U/S MACHINE IN OFFICE SOME DOCTORS SEND U OUT FOR AN U/S LIKE CLOSE TO 25 WKS ,AN U/S IS NOT GUARANTEED ANOTHER FACT MEDICAID ONLY PAYS FOR ONE SO DOCTORS ONLY DO ONE DR.A WILL DO ONE WHEN HE FEELS NECESSARY WITHOUT SENDING YOU A BILL.THANK U DR.A FOR DELIVERING ALL 4 OF MY CHILDREN IN GOOD HEALTH AND MY TUBAL LIGATION.AND FOR THE RECORD DR.DAEE HAS ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE THE MAN IS NEVER DEATH HE IS 101 YEARS OLD .SO THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO TALK CRAP ABOUT ANYONE CHECK YOURSELF AND FACTS....

March 5th, 2015

He doesn't deserve I star. My baby and I could have died due to medical problems he never told me about. I decided to changed doctors at 7 months pregnant due to the fact he was rude to a question I asked. When I went to Dr Daee. He was real shocked I haven't been seeing a specialist for the serious medical issue I had. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. HE WILL GIVE YOU A C-SECTION. Most people get c-sections with him.

January 28th, 2015

I feel that he is an excellent and well manner doctor. Doctor Augustus helped me deliver my first child in 2011. If I were to become pregnant again I will go to him.

August 7th, 2013

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

VERY RUDE STAFF AS WELL FOR THE "DOCTOR". First prenatal visit went well but the second and third that where horrible. The wait time the staff there is absolutely no privacy here! They make you wait a long time and when you finally go in Dr. Agustus rushes you out if you're trying to ask a question its okay yeah or sure. He told me my sister and a couple other patients the WRONG GENDER of the baby! His equipment is old and is not even certified to do ultra sounds so you will never really know how your baby is doing. Not a good doctor especially if you are trying to make your pregnancy a family experience he only allows ONE person in the office with you because they have little space the (about 8 chairs cramped in there) I am being honest! If you don't believe me go into the office to make your appointment instead of calling in and see for your self!

April 25th, 2013

Worst Experience Ever

Do not go to this doctor if you are pregnant and want your baby to live . I had a horrible experience with this doctor. My first prenatal appt. went ok , but after that , everytime I went , he would just see me for a couple of min and everything was ok until I went to deliver my baby and he was stillborn . Pleas do not go with him !!!! Until this day we dont know of what happened to my baby.

March 22nd, 2013

Worst doctor ever

This guy is terrible. He should have never been a doctor. His staff is terrible and he shouldn't even be working at Homestead Hospital. Now I'm terrified to go there. Worst doctor in the world. When you see him, don't even call him Dr. Augustus. Call him Mr. Augustus because he should have never been a doctor. He is a waste of space.

May 18th, 2017