A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Avera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Avera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avera
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Avera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Avera, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avera graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kell West Regional Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System-11th St. Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Blake Avera MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Avera practice?
- Dr. Charles Avera has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Avera practices Ophthalmology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Ophthalmologists.