A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Avera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Avera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avera
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Avera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Avera, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avera graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Avera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kell West Regional Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System-11th St. Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Blake Avera MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Avera practice?
- Dr. Charles Avera has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Avera practices Ophthalmology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Ophthalmologists.