Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garo Avetian
Dr. Garo Avetian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ, with other offices in Newark, DE and Newtown Square, PA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Avetian is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Riddle Hospital and Jeanes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Garo Avetian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Garo Avetian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. Irwin Spirn
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.13 mi38
Dr. Richard Greenberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.16 mi26
Dr. Howard Kesselheim
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.16 mi43