A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Aycock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Aycock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Aycock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aycock graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aycock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Aycock MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Aycock practice?
- Dr. Charles Aycock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Aycock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.