A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Abrams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Barrett Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Charles Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Abrams practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.