A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Armstrong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Armstrong MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Charles Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Armstrong practices Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Plastic Surgeons.