A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Franz is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Franz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Franz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- United Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bradley Franz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Franz practice?
- Dr. Charles Franz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Franz practices Dermatology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksburg, WV and Bridgeport, WV.
See Morgantown Dermatologists.