A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gillespie Md:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gillespie Md, Orthopaedic Surgeon, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillespie Md
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillespie Md Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gillespie Md, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie Md graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gillespie Md has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Braselton Gillespie Md MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Gillespie Md practice?
- Dr. Charles Gillespie Md has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Gillespie Md practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Panama City Beach, FL.
See Panama City Beach Surgeons and Panama City Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.