Overall Review

3.0

June 5th, 2016
Doctor?
Dying because of him.

August 15th, 2013
He's an absolute sad joke!
I would avoid this "doctor" at all costs. he shows very little concern for his patients and demonstrates very little skill. i am shocked he is allowed to continue to conduct his practice as he does...with severe negligence of his patients. his reputation we learned in the "dr world" is very low. i wish we had known more about his lack of skill and caring or we still might have our mom with us...one star credited to his name is even too high a rating.

October 2nd, 2012
AVOID at ALL COSTS
If you are someone addicted to pain and anti anxiety medication, this is the doctor for you. My mother has seen this doctor for years and years. He continues to prescribe pain and anti anxiety meds to her via a request through email or a voice mail. She now lives in another state and is still able to talk her way into a prescription from Dr. Goldberg. She has been hospitalized 3 times in 4 years for overdosing on these VERY addictive VERY dangerous pills she continues to so easily acquire from this horribly irresponsible doctor. He has no regard for what is really happening with his patients.

July 1st, 2012
Dr Goldberg is a very caring Top physican
I would recomend Dr Charles Goldberg in a heart beat. He is such a careing, knowledgeable, super physican, and a religious person also. If he doesn't know, he sends you to someone that gets to the bottom of your problem.He has been my physican for 30+ years and he always has done the best for me. If you are looking for a Very Good Dr that stays on top of his field, He is the one to go to.

January 17th, 2011
Avoid this doctor
My daughter and I were patients of Dr. Goldberg for over ten years for general check ups. In the past 6 years, we were diagnosed with severe mold infections. We continued to have a severe decline in our health. He did at least 30 lab tests on materials in our environment and supposedly on us as well. He said all tests were positive for mold.He offered no solutions and refused to send us to an allergy specialist. We later discovered he had lied about the lab work. and in truth no samples were ever tested.Dr. Goldberg continued to manufacture so called cures which other professionals in this field told us were ridiculous, We learned the hard way.physically and emotionally.the damage he caused.He has made it hard to trust doctors in general. People need to stay away from him!

October 19th, 2010
Still looking for a good doctor
I have no major health problems but went to see Dr. Goldberg for a checkup and blood work. I left my last doctor because they were so bad with followup and that was told to Dr. goldberg. It has been 4 weeks, 3 phone calls, and an e-mail, and I can't get my lab results or a phone call returned from their office. I would not recommend Dr. Goldberg.

August 28th, 2010
Excellent doctor
Dr. Charles Goldberg was my PCP for 12+ years and if I did not move to another state I would've happily stayed with him. He's very attentive, he remembers your history, and he would schedule an extra exam/test if you feel you need it. The office is nice too, they moved about five years back to a very quiet spot, old-fashioned waiting room with a fireplace, lots of free parking space, trees, and easy to get to.I would definitely recommend Dr. Goldberg to my friends.