Dr. Charles Goldberg Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Goldberg?

Doctor?

Posted on June 5th, 2016

Dying because of him.

He's an absolute sad joke!

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I would avoid this "doctor" at all costs. he shows very little concern for his patients and demonstrates very little skill. i am shocked he is allowed to continue to conduct his practice as he does...with severe negligence of his patients. his reputation we learned in the "dr world" is very low. i wish we had known more about his lack of skill and caring or we still might have our mom with us...one star credited to his name is even too high a rating.

AVOID at ALL COSTS

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

If you are someone addicted to pain and anti anxiety medication, this is the doctor for you. My mother has seen this doctor for years and years. He continues to prescribe pain and anti anxiety meds to her via a request through email or a voice mail. She now lives in another state and is still able to talk her way into a prescription from Dr. Goldberg. She has been hospitalized 3 times in 4 years for overdosing on these VERY addictive VERY dangerous pills she continues to so easily acquire from this horribly irresponsible doctor. He has no regard for what is really happening with his patients.

Dr Goldberg is a very caring Top physican

Posted on July 1st, 2012

I would recomend Dr Charles Goldberg in a heart beat. He is such a careing, knowledgeable, super physican, and a religious person also. If he doesn't know, he sends you to someone that gets to the bottom of your problem.He has been my physican for 30+ years and he always has done the best for me. If you are looking for a Very Good Dr that stays on top of his field, He is the one to go to.

Avoid this doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2011

My daughter and I were patients of Dr. Goldberg for over ten years for general check ups. In the past 6 years, we were diagnosed with severe mold infections. We continued to have a severe decline in our health. He did at least 30 lab tests on materials in our environment and supposedly on us as well. He said all tests were positive for mold.He offered no solutions and refused to send us to an allergy specialist. We later discovered he had lied about the lab work. and in truth no samples were ever tested.Dr. Goldberg continued to manufacture so called cures which other professionals in this field told us were ridiculous, We learned the hard way.physically and emotionally.the damage he caused.He has made it hard to trust doctors in general. People need to stay away from him!

Still looking for a good doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2010

I have no major health problems but went to see Dr. Goldberg for a checkup and blood work. I left my last doctor because they were so bad with followup and that was told to Dr. goldberg. It has been 4 weeks, 3 phone calls, and an e-mail, and I can't get my lab results or a phone call returned from their office. I would not recommend Dr. Goldberg.

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2010

Dr. Charles Goldberg was my PCP for 12+ years and if I did not move to another state I would've happily stayed with him. He's very attentive, he remembers your history, and he would schedule an extra exam/test if you feel you need it. The office is nice too, they moved about five years back to a very quiet spot, old-fashioned waiting room with a fireplace, lots of free parking space, trees, and easy to get to.I would definitely recommend Dr. Goldberg to my friends.

Posted on May 12th, 2016