A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hill, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan