A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hill is Excellent. Dr. Hill has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hill, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Hill practice?
Dr. Charles Hill practices Pediatric Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Hill, Dr. Carlo Hill, Dr. Carlos Hill, Dr. Charley Hill