A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hill, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Baker Hill MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Hill practice?
- Dr. Charles Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Hill practices Pediatric Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatric Surgeons.