A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Hofmann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Hofmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hofmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Brett Hofmann MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. C B. Hofmann practice?
- Dr. C Hofmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. C Hofmann practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Princess Anne, MD.
See Princess Anne Internists and Princess Anne Pediatricians.