A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Huddleston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huddleston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huddleston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Huddleston, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Intraoperative Complications
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Huddleston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Buford Huddleston MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Huddleston practice?
- Dr. Charles Huddleston has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Huddleston practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.