A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Huddleston is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Huddleston, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Intraoperative Complications
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Huddleston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huddleston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Huddleston practice?
Dr. Charles Huddleston practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.