A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Huddleston is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Huddleston, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Intraoperative Complications
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Huddleston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huddleston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Huddleston practice?
Dr. Charles Huddleston practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons, Saint Louis Pediatricians, and Saint Louis Family Physicians.