A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. May has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Barry May DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. May practice?
- Dr. Charles May has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles May practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.