A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. May has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Barry May DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. May practice?
- Dr. Charles May has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles May practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.