A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Newman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Benjamin Newman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Newman practice?
- Dr. Charles Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Newman practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.