A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ross, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ross has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Ross practice?
Dr. Charles Ross practices Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Paducah, KY.
See Atlanta Surgeons.