A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ross, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ross has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Ross FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Ross practice?
- Dr. Charles Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ross practices Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.