A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 18 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Scott MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Scott practice?
- Dr. Charles Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Scott practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.