A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Smith practice?
- Dr. Charles Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Smith practices Family Medicine near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Primary Care Doctors.