Dr. Charles Stacy Jr MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2016
Good Doctor, horrible staff!!
The staff are horrible.

December 18th, 2013
NY Neurologist
Great Doctor!

August 3rd, 2012
EXCELLENT
I have been seeing Dr. Stacy for several years, mostly due to a facial nerve injury with recurring pain. I have found him to be excellent in all respects, and I disagree with the person who said this doctor just wants to dole out medication rather than diagnose. He did diagnose and gave me alternatives to medication. Moreover, he does remember me when he next sees me. He has the perfect personality for his job. have snagged him for its faculty practice. My wait time is rarely more than 5 minutes, and sometimes I've been taken early.

February 5th, 2012
Not as caring now...
This doctor seems to have been more caring and thorough when he was in his private office. He joined the faculty practice at Mount Sinai and is nearly impossible to get an appointment with, does not remember who I am, and tries to prescribe medications instead of finding out what the underlying problem is. I called with an emergency and did not receive a call back for three weeks.His solution to every problem is: call him back in a week after increasing my medication. I am very glad I chose to get a second opinion with a doctor who cares more about my well being and is trying to get to the bottom of my problem.

January 25th, 2011
A truly exceptional doctor and person; he visited me daily when I was an inpatient - in orthopaedics, not even neurology. If I move to the other side of the country and need a neurologist - I would fly back to NY to see him.

July 26th, 2010
Best neurologist that I have ever been too
Unlike most doctors you can set your watch by the promptness of keeping his schedule.I have been a patient for over twenty years and while we still have not gotten to the root of my problem, he does not give up. Do to my unusual response to most medication, he is very careful about what he prescribes. The most important quality that he has is that he listens to what you have to say and treats you like a relative not just an other client.When an emergency arose with a family member, he stopped what he was doing and got a bed in the hospital of my choice in under five minutes. He is one of the few doctors that really cares about the quality of life of his patients. He treats you as if he was suffering with the same illness that you have. I can not say enough about his caring and concern. He can make you feel better both physically and mentally, just by talking and always letting you know things will get better someway or some how.

February 22nd, 2010
CARING
Dr.Charles Stacy, is an outstanding doctor he deserves every thing that life has to offer .He cares about human being, Thankyou GIA

June 1st, 2017