A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wakefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakefield graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wakefield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Brent Wakefield MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Wakefield practice?
- Dr. Charles Wakefield has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wakefield practices Urology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE and Audubon, IA.
See Omaha Urologists.