A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Wakefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Wakefield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wakefield
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wakefield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 77 areas:
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bedwetting (Nocturnal Enuresis)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Bladder inflammation (Pyelocystitis)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Daytime Bedwetting (Diurnal Enuresis)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Foreskin Overgrowth (Phimosis)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Inflammation of Urethra (Urethritis)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakefield graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Wakefield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Brent Wakefield MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. C B. Wakefield practice?
- Dr. C Wakefield has 2 office locations.
Dr. C Wakefield practices Urology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Urologists.