A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Williams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bradley Williams MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Williams practice?
- Dr. Charles Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Williams practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bryan, TX and College Station, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.