Dr. Charles Baier MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2016
WONDERFUL DOCTOR!
DR. BIER IS THE TYPE OF DOCTOR WHO ACTUALLY REVIEWS YOUR CHART, LISTENS WHILE YOU TALK AND ASK QUESTIONS, AND GIVES YOU HIS BEST COURSE OF ACTION FOR YOUR MEDICAL SITUATION. I HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL PRIMARY CARE DOCTORS AND HE IS BY FAR THE BEST.

February 17th, 2016
Insurance Woes
Firstly, to the gentleman named Sheldon, I assure you that Dr. Baier is quite appalled at the by the fact that medical attention hinges on insurance. I have been without insurance for a while, but due to diabetes, just paid out of pocket. But, Dr. Baier always makes sure I get my medication and any testing done without extra costs involved. He would have worked with you, I'm sure. Secondly, I was one of his first adolescent patients, and am now 51 years old. I will not go to another doctor because he is thorough, compassionate and I have an enormous amount of respect for him and his abilities.

January 7th, 2016
patient
I am a senior citizen and was referred to Dr. Baier by a specialist for an exam due to high potassium levels and high cretanin levels. When I called and was taken of of the hold button I introduced myself and asked if Dr. Baier was taking new patients. The nurse or receptionist didn't even answer the question but immediately asked what insurance I have. When I answered Medicare and Aetna she said no new patients with Medicare. I am an educated professional and think it's disturbing and discriminatory that because I have to have Medicare and my supplemental Insurance Aetna that I am refused medical care to what is supposed to be a highly regarded physician. Very sad and unethical. There are many other qualified physicians locally that I would hope would be more compassionate and educated to customer service. I suggest patients going elsewhere.

September 28th, 2015
My favorite doctor!
Best doctor I've ever had! Extremely knowledgeable and experienced, takes his time and I never feel rushed. I feel that I'm in great hands and am well taken care of. The staff is wonderful. Almost makes going to the doctor a pleasure.

July 15th, 2013
Very good physician. Best bedside manners and never get in a rush when you see him. Answers all questions and show concern about his patients. I've been seeing him over 10 yrs.

March 19th, 2013
Best Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Baier for over 20 years. He cares about his patients and spends time with them. He asks questions, diagnoses accurately and communicates with you. He does not try to make himself better than you. He reminds me of the "country doctor" that knows all of his patients and their kids by name. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

October 2nd, 2011
Best Doctor ever!
I used to be petrified of seeing Doctors because I was afraid of needles. Dr.Baier never made me take a shot because he knew I was afraid of them. The last time I visited him I finally overcame my fear and took one. His nurse did a fantastic job of administering it! I was never pressured into taking one. It was my decision to do so. I have been seeing him for 10+ years and he is very caring and diagnoses problems with 100% accuracy! His staff are also wonderful and the Nurses are the best in business! I would recommend him to anyone I know! I don't know what I would do without my Dr.Baier!

July 19th, 2011
Dr. Baier is a great doctor, who really cares about your needs.

July 19th, 2011
This is one of the best docs I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I love his staff and his nurse is a class act.

April 28th, 2011
Doc is great; Staff is so-so
Dr. Baier is an excellent doctor. And the staff is very good with making appointments and collecting payment. But the staff is habitually unresponsive to pharmacy requests. And the staff is generally not very polite.

April 30th, 2010
Highly Recommend
I've been seeing Dr Baier for about 10 years. He is professional with a pleasant bedside mannor. He truley cares about his patients. He helped me through some terrible times in my life. I alway's hated going to the doctors office, sitting in the waiting room for hours (because their time is worth more than mine) and when you finally get in the room......more waiting. Then in comes the Al Mighty Doctor who dosn't think that you know anything, after all it is my body. Ok....I could go on and on about how I feel about doctors in general but lets move on to Dr Baier. Every time I leave feeling better than when I went in. I recently moved about two and a half hours away, which makes it a five hour drive but I refuse to see anyone else.

April 19th, 2010
Best on Doctor on this Earth
He really does an excellent job diagnosing your illness.He really cares about his patients and does his best to do everything he can to take care of them.Best doctor I have seen,hands down