A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bailin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bailin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bailin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Vaginal Discharge
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bailin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Euclid Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Bailin practice?
Dr. Charles Bailin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Willoughby Hills, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Euclid, OH and Cleveland, OH.