A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Baltimore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baltimore
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baltimore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Baltimore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltimore graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Baltimore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Littleburg Baltimore MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Baltimore practice?
- Dr. Charles Baltimore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Baltimore practices Ophthalmology near Washington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth City, NC and Benson, NC.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.