A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Baraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Baraf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Baraf, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baraf graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baraf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baraf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Baraf practice?
Dr. Charles Baraf practices Dermatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dermatologists.