A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Baraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Baraf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Baraf, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Baraf graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Baraf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Selig Baraf MD is a male Dermatologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Baraf practice?
- Dr. Charles Baraf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Baraf practices Dermatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dermatologists.