A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barclay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Barclay, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barclay, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barclay graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Barclay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Duane Barclay DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Barclay practice?
- Dr. Charles Barclay has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Barclay practices Family Medicine near Lithonia, GA.
See Lithonia Family Physicians.