A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bardes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bardes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bardes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Care Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bardes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Leopold Bardes MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Bardes practice?
- Dr. Charles Bardes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bardes practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See New York Internists.