Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Bardes
Dr. Charles Bardes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bardes is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center and Nyp-Weill Cornell. Dr. Bardes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Bardes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Bardes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Heather Cereste
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Bruce Gordon
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Babette Weksler
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi50