Dr. Charles Bareis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bareis?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bareis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2012

Good man

He seems genuinely concerned about me, calls me when I have a medical problem, refers me to good doctors, and is very personable and hard working. I feel I am in good hands.

September 13th, 2010

Old School Doctor

Dr. Bareis is an Doctor who acts like a Doctor. I made a mistake and change Doctor Bareis a few years ago because he stated he was going into researse, big mistake, the other two Doctors I had were more like Medicene doctors, talk a couple of minutes with you and then give you pills. Dr. Bareis made sure I got a checkup once a year and checked everything that needed to be checked. He seen a not good looking mole on me and I had it removed just in case. I am returning to Dr. Baries care and hope to stay with him for many years to come. Great Doctor.

COPD