A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Barrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barrett, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles V Barrett DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Charles Barrett has 13 office locations.
Dr. Charles Barrett practices Anesthesiology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Willoughby, OH.
See Beachwood Anesthesiologists.