A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Barrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barrett, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Barrett practice?
Dr. Charles Barrett practices Anesthesiology near Dover, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Dover Anesthesiologists.