Dr. Charles Barrett DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Dover, OH

3.9

July 19th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Barretts since 1998. He has always treated me with respect, answered any questions I had and explained in detail everything. His staff has always been pleasant. Yes it does take a while to get in to see him especially new patients, but worth the wIt for the expertice you are getting.

January 21st, 2016
Dr. Barrett and Pain Management Staff
I have been a patient of Dr.Barrett for about 7yrs and I am very pleased with all the treatment I have received. Dr. Barrett and his assistant Jim are not only very knowledgeable but they have great bedside manner, take the time not only to listen to any health problems/questions but also a genuine interest in you as a person. The staff are pleasant and helpful in any way they can be. I would highly recommend Dr. Barrett and his staff/office to anybody in need of pain management specialist with great personalities that treat you as a person not just as a patient and a paycheck👍😊

June 10th, 2015
I had to switch to DR. Barrett because my other pain dr was a quack. Dr. Barrett is an awesome dr! He listens to you and helps in anyway he can. When i see him and his staff i feel like im family which is awesome! I highly recommend him to anyone!!!

January 26th, 2012
Dr. Barrett has the poorest bedside manner of any doctor I have even seen. His staff are uncooperative and unorganized. He does not explain what is happening to you and considers it an insult if you question him on his decisions. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

December 17th, 2009
It took me 3 months to get an appointment with this man. He is NOT worth the wait. He is over priced. His office help are dummer than a box of rocks. All this man cares about is making a quick buck.

February 9th, 2009
I feel so blessed to have Dr Barrett...
Dr Barrett and his associates are the best doctors in this area as diagnosticians and pain related problems that you will find in my personal opinion. I lived in this area for 9yrs., saw many physicians before seeing Dr Barrett. He diagnosed and treated me correctly on the first visit. I have been his patient for almost 3yrs and have never left his office without getting the help I need. He and his associate Jim are so personable and really listen to you, which is so important. There is some pain that we just have to learn to live with but if it can be treated... have no doubt that Dr Barrett will help guide you in finding the treatment that is right for you.

October 16th, 2008
DR. BARRETT AND STAFF
EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL & CARING: TO SAY DR. BARRETT & HIS STAFF OUR THE BEST AT TREATING PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC PAIN IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. ALONG WITH ABOVE AVERAGE CARE: THEY OFFER HOPE & UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH. AMAZING TEAM!