A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barsam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Barsam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barsam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsam graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barsam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Belmont Medical Associates Inc.- Cambridge
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Arthur Barsam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Barsam practice?
- Dr. Charles Barsam has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Barsam practices Ophthalmology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Ophthalmologists.