A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barsam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Barsam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barsam
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barsam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barsam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsam graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barsam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Belmont Medical Associates Inc.- Cambridge
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Arthur Barsam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Barsam practice?
- Dr. Charles Barsam has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Barsam practices Ophthalmology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Ophthalmologists.