A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barsam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Barsam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barsam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsam graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barsam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Belmont Medical Associates Inc.- Cambridge
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barsam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Barsam practice?
Dr. Charles Barsam practices Ophthalmology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Ophthalmologists.