A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Barth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Barth has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Barth MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Barth practice?
- Dr. Charles Barth has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Barth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.