A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Barth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Barth has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Barth practice?
Dr. Charles Barth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leavenworth, KS.
See Overland Park Internists and Overland Park Cardiologists.