A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent, Coronary Vessel Anomalies, and Myocardial Infarction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barth has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Barth practice?
Dr. Charles Barth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Barth, Dr. Chas Barth, Dr. Carl Barth, Dr. Chuck Barth