A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Barth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barth
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Barth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Barth has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Barth MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Barth practice?
- Dr. Charles Barth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Barth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.