Learn more about Dr. Charles Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Barth has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Barth practice?
Dr. Charles Barth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leavenworth, KS.
See Overland Park Internists, Overland Park Cardiologists, Overland Park Infectious Disease Doctors, and Overland Park Critical Care Practitioners.