Dr. Charles Bartley Jr MD Patient Reviews

June 16th, 2015
Awful bedside manner

October 3rd, 2014
Horrible Experience
I had the unfortunate luck to get assigned to Dr. Bartley because he was the doctor on rotation when I was brought into the emergency room with a tri-maleor ankle fracture. I talked with him very briefly before the surgery and found him to be extremely arrogant and rude. Apparently he does not feel he has to bother with follow-ups with his patients as I was constantly tossed around between the PA's in his practice. I've had 2 more surgeries trying to repair the damage he did. This doctor needs to be removed from practice.

February 12th, 2014
best dr. ever
thanks for fixing my shoulder theyre gonna try again..love dr bartley

January 22nd, 2013
Patient's family
We found Dr. Bartley to be very arrogant, uncaring, as well as inflicting unneccessary pain on our son because he did not wait on site to numb before diving head-on into procedure. He was very defensive when we asked questions and told us , "Look it up." We are considering firing him !

May 25th, 2012
Chad Stephey
Really good place..

August 20th, 2011
had to have 2 surgeries
had to have a second surgery to undo what he had done wrong Costly and found him to be very arrogant.

December 19th, 2008
Dr. Bartley is a very good doctor that can really help you!

October 7th, 2008
excellent, knowledgeable physician with good hands
Dr. Bartley is a highly competent professional with good hands and an excellent Q/A record. I picked him because of his record, his lengthy experience as a surgeon and the fact that he was on the clinical faculty for several years training Orthopedic residents at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH prior to moving to Indiana. I have a distinct feeling that the other person posting was a disgruntled drug-seeker who was denied unecessary pain medication or a patient with a normal surgical complication who decided to defame Dr. Bartley with this website without any attention to factual detail. This is because the person didn't even get Dr. Bartley's hospital affiliations correct on the site (he is on staff at St. Francis Health system, North and South campus, Major Hospital and Johnson County Memorial Hospital, NOT Community Hospital South.

September 15th, 2008
I wouldn't send my dog to him
Has made multiple errors on poor patients, will kill somebody some day
Doctor's Response

I do not perform surgeries that have the risk of death as anything but an extremely remote possibility. I am the only Orthopedic surgeon accepting uninsured or Medicaid insured patients in the southern Indianapolis region. My Health Grades report and my CMS report show NO signicant complications. I suspect this complaintant may be a disgruntled drug seaker.