A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Baten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Baten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baten graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Baten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Baten practice?
Dr. Charles Baten practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.