A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Beall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Beall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Vernon Beall MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Beall practice?
- Dr. Charles Beall has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Beall practices Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.